Race Prep (Welding Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Prep (Welding Content)

This race prep isn't for a Spec Miata. Nope - we get to have a little more fun with this one.

Gary's E39 M5 is his race car, despite its daily-driver looks. And when it finally came time for some quality modifications, he knew he wanted exhaust to be a major part of that. And that's what brought him to us; there aren't too many other custom fabrication shops that take their exhausts as seriously as we do.

Gary's M5 will be receiving a full mid-and-rear section, from the header flanges, all the way back to the exhaust tips. For now, though, we're working on the midsection, which will include two sets of X-pipes and a couple sets of resonators. As always, the work that's being produced is relatively decent. Take a look:

We ran a baseline on his M5, so we'll be excited to see just how much extra power will come from this all-out redo. Given the size and catalytic constraints of the old exhaust, we think it'll turn out just fine!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

My panties just dropped

Comment

Originally posted by BigBody View Post
      My panties just dropped
      Cool.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

awww yeah, in for dyno pictures.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

race car? cage and gutted?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
            race car? cage and gutted?
            DD Race car. Full interior, not fast enough to warrant a cage yet.

He's not intending on running in Unlimited class with it or anything; as a matter of fact, all the mods we're doing for him while his car is here shouldn't even bump him up another class, if I read the points sheet right.

The title mostly stemmed from my inability to find anything clever to use for a title.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

That is one sexy exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X