More Camber On One Side :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Camber On One Side :/

Trying to get my fitment right and my back right (facing the front of car) tyre is rubbing and my back left is perfect. I have standard camber arms, the car is a 93 EG civic hatch. I have a wheel alignment report which says:

Final:
    Left -2'54
    Right -3'12

So im unsure if the left and right is from facing the rear of the car which would make sense if I am getting rubbing, but what I dont get is that I have standard camber arms, the suspension is of equal spec on each side so why is there more camber on one side?

either something is bent/broken or worn out bushings.

Comment

Left is driver's side and right is passenger side. Unless you're RHD, in which case reverse that.

So, since you have you have less camber on the side that is rubbing, just add camber so it's the same as the other side?
      Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Im RHD, I dont have adjustable camber arms. I am trying to find 185/45/15 tyres in New Zealand but cant

Comment

Do you have the camber specs?
          If not, keep in mind the car is not built perfect. or panels were not made perfect.
          On my ride, i rub more on the rear right hand side than the rear left, however camber specs are the same.

Comment

my bet is bushings. but check all the arms and make sure nothing is bent.

Comment

Working...
            X