Tampa, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa, Florida

Im moving to Tampa, and I dont really know where to go and what to do, any suggegstions? Also im attending USF and probably living off of Dale Mabry if any one knows where that is.

I live off dale mabry also. Where are you looking at? And i also go to usf

\ Liquid Blue Metallic B7 \ H&R Coils \ Custom intake \ 18x8F 18x9.5R ET 27 \ 640 Mod \ Eurocode TP \ RS4 Sway \ Debadge \

Comment

Originally posted by gil2.0t View Post
      I live off dale mabry also. Where are you looking at? And i also go to usf
      To be honest Im not really sure, my brother lives there now. So we are moving in together when his lease is done in July. Ill start school in August.

Comment

Tampa has a great racing and car scene.. I'm a few hours south of there. Just walk outside and I'm sure you'll find something to do! Especially around USF.. There's always something going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          To be honest Im not really sure, my brother lives there now. So we are moving in together when his lease is done in July. Ill start school in August.
          True, well hit me up when you start school and ill introduce you to some people and we can head out to some meets or something. USF has a big car meet every other week. Usually about 200 cars. Check them out on FB

\ Liquid Blue Metallic B7 \ H&R Coils \ Custom intake \ 18x8F 18x9.5R ET 27 \ 640 Mod \ Eurocode TP \ RS4 Sway \ Debadge \

Comment

I'm moving to Tampa in November, currently bumming around now with work but want to get into the car scene over here.

Probably going to pick up a VR6 Golf but we'll see.
            Where are all the stance scene kids hanging around in Tampa?
            Any local meets?
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

There is always stuff happening around USF and Hillsborough CC

Comment

Alright, looks like as soon as I get a car I'll see what all the hoopla is about over here.
                Hopefully I can be more active in the car scene over here by buying a car that is already what I want and not building one :P
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                X