hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

new to stanceworks, new to 'stance' i guess, loving some of the stuff on here from the uk.

i don't have anything with the right look yet, would be very interested in speaking to some of you guys about what kind of setups you run and anyone with airride in particular.

i have an e30 325 which is a future project and a calibra daily which requires much lowness and the 16x9 borbets in the garage going on.

surprising i haven't seen any of the cars from notts or derby round and about!

anyway 'HELLO!"

Where are you then if you've not seen any Derby/Notts cars?

Comment

Welcome to S/W whack some pics up everyone loves pics!

Comment

Sorry ha ha - i'm from huthwaite, notts way but i'm down derby and notts a fair bit fetching and carrying etc.

Comment

crap pics! - 325 on 15x8 schmidts, needs lowering a lot more but thats the least of it's worries at the moment haha...

calibra, currently waiting on tyres for these and then can see where it sits - little devil says that it will need to go too low to make these look good and be impractical for the roads round here daily but will see what happens:

used to wear these:

Comment

more ON THE E30,

PLEASE AND THANKYOU.

welcome.

Comment

Hello

and not another Bmw on here :P hehe

Comment

yep another bmw - bought it to enjoy over winter but i find that i actually like it - a lot! - so i think it will be staying even tho it's most likely going to turn into a full on project/resto at this rate.

as i bought it:

so far main thing was service work, bit of welding and a wkend with the buffer - this is with some 40 springs on and the wheels on with some smaller tyres:

Then lowered it 60 and spaced the back - i think the only way to go now will be to coilover convert the front (i'm lucky enough to have short, big piston billies) and then have a think about what springs i can safely doctor for the back:

Comment

Welcome to SW looks clean for a e30 dont see to many of these with the chrome still on!
                  Last edited by slimadi; 05-28-2011, 05:57 AM.
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

What plans you got for the BM ?

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                      Hello

and not another Bmw on here :P hehe
                      You can ever have enought BM's

Comment

no theres never enough old bms ha ha, its fairly rare as there arent that many '85 ones about and being a chromie.

plans are lower, probably more camber and some resto work - i would *love* to do a v8 conversion but that's very much money dependent!

Comment

well got an old 205/50 stretched onto the borbets today - and it's not stretched.... more ballooned ha ha

so i guess i will need a 205/40 - the difference in how different brands of tyre stretch makes my head hurt! anyone have any suggestions?

(i think from googles falken look nice in a 205/40 on a 9' ?)

have a laugh on me:

Comment

right it's either a 205/40 or a 205/45 in falken 912 flavour - leaning towards the 45 as don't want the wheels to look lost on the car - anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                            X