Photographer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographer needed

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I just installed my new summer wheel setup and am in need of some legit photos. I would do it myself but I lack the experience and equipment that many of you posses.

If you are in the Portland area and have some free time in the next few weeks let me know via pm.

Thank you!

Oh here's a pic of what you'd be working with (Taken this past saturday at a Volvo show):

Did you end up getting some decent shots? Would like to see more of this.

Comment

Still haven't yet. Things got busy. I had one photographer approach me about a shoot but he never got back to me.

Comment

Next time youre up north for an event get at me early, either on here or FB... Ill see what I can do to get someone ( at least 1 of 20 ) to get some wicked shots of it.

Comment

there are no good photographers in the PNW... don't kid yourself
          [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Will do Paul.

Comment

hey man, loved your car at WaterWerks next time you plan on heading up here hit me up id love to do a real shoot.

Comment

Hey thanks man! I do appreciate the photos you took of it while I was up there.

Will definitely give you a shout out next time I migrate north.

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Fish View Post
                  Hey thanks man! I do appreciate the photos you took of it while I was up there.

Will definitely give you a shout out next time I migrate north.
                  cool man let me know

Comment

Anyone happen to be passing through town this weekend for Pacific Waterland?

Comment

Working...
                    X