beemer noobie (new to stance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beemer noobie (new to stance)

Hi people, names Jay from north west, i drive an e92 bmw coupe, and ive recently put a set of FK coilovers (despite being advised against it as they're cheap) but though i'd give them a go anyway!

Decided to have a browse around here as i've not really got stance yet, i've seen -Jorge's car on e46zone and inspired me to get mine sorted out! just dropped all the way down on the coils with rear adjusters removed.

Next up is some rear spacers and some new rims when i've got the cash.

Cheers
    !

I love this shape, give it to me and ill stance it :P

Do you have an idea of the route you wana go? Murderd? VIP?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Comment

Cheers Josh,

I'm thinking murdered out, i'm getting a can of black plasti dip to do the grilles and chrome window surround and maybe the rims to see what it looks like...

How are the Style 95's coming along dude?

Comment

Originally posted by e92 View Post
        Cheers Josh,

I'm thinking murdered out, i'm getting a can of black plasti dip to do the grilles and chrome window surround and maybe the rims to see what it looks like...

How are the Style 95's coming along dude?
        I think this shape pull off the chrome weather strip well, added with some dish this could look EPIC!

Too many people black the wheels and trims and think its murderd, if your gona for it do it proper

Black break disc's
        tints
        lamin-x lights
        etc

Ive still not fitted them, need tyres...and with rolling on winters still other stuff keeps being bought first

Comment

Cheers for the advice Josh,

i am undecided about the weather strip, like you say, this shape carries it off quite well.

With the purchase of the car i'm on a limited budget as to what i can do to be honest mate.

Can't wait to see your '46 completed its gonna be full of win

I might just get some black grilles and leave it at that for now

Comment

These sit dead low anyway, I think you need some new coilovers if this is them down fully, I am sure my Dads E92 sits about this height standard. Good start though, get it down then fit wheels.

Big wheels are a must, you can't skimp on these.

Comment

Trust me Jorge, its the highest standard rideheight bm i've ever had, it was a bout 3 miles high before it got lowered lol.

I'll try and find a standard pic to show you.

Your dads is an M-Sport probably , which do sit a bit lower.

The coilovers have the rear adjusters out and i'm thinking of removing the front helper springs so its a bit more nose down.

That is a bad pic to be fair and doesn't show quite how low it actually is

Comment

Originally posted by e92 View Post
                Cheers for the advice Josh,

i am undecided about the weather strip, like you say, this shape carries it off quite well.

With the purchase of the car i'm on a limited budget as to what i can do to be honest mate.

Can't wait to see your '46 completed its gonna be full of win

I might just get some black grilles and leave it at that for now
                I vote leave it and get some epic dish and a beating from the lowwing stick and youll be onto a winner!

Cheers its gona be a while till im happy with it again though as i need to pay to re-smooth stuff.

Comment

Ah yeah probs that then. There was a thread on here about cars stanced without coilovers/bags/chopped and it was literally just E9Xs on springs that were sitting low enough to tuck tyres.

Comment

Welcome to SW UK nice ride you have.
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Welcome, nice looking ride mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X