Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touching base from Essex

Hi Guys, im Tom from Essex.

Got myself a nice little MX5 that im intending to stance up, at the moment its just really low lol, needs some rear spacers and some camber.

Been looking into some banded steelies all around as the current wheels dont quite give it stance. I want wider wheels.. im completly new to the whole stance scene so let me know your thoughts/comments/ideas..

cheers

(First pic is before it went down another 1.5inches)

Now how it looks after some tinkering

sigpic

I don't get why it needed rolling... but yeah good start

Comment

Thanks mate, was basically catching on the side of the arches everytime i went over a bump, so rolled it out and its stopped
      sigpic

Comment

Needs wider wheels.. or a fuck load of spacing.. or something.

But yeah what he said.. good start.. nd welcome

Comment

Yer im not a fan of the rear tuck..

And hi from another essex person

Comment

ramp stance ftw.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys... yeah it does need spacing..like i said its a work in progress..i needed some help..
              I do need some wider wheels ive got some 10mm spacers so might try those for size..see how they look
              sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys... yeah it does need spacing..like i said its a work in progress..i needed some help..
                I do need some wider wheels ive got some 10mm spacers so might try those for size..see how they look
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Think ive seen this down laekside before :S

Comment

Dont think you have mate..?? car was from Norfolk area, and ive bought it down from there.. ive only had it a week...

And i wouldnt get into lakeside with all the speed bumps.. lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Where did you get the arch roller from ?

Comment

Borrowed it off a mate.. he got it from ebay for about £130 i think.. they are only cheap...

Cheekky video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1frfdWvqm7o"]YouTube - ‪MOV025‬‏[/ame]
                          sigpic

Comment

Trying some 10mm spacers on the rear tonight.. see it it gives it more poke at the rear... if not its going to be wider wheels..
                            sigpic

Comment

Cheers for reaping Rollhard in your sig. Where did you hear about us from out of interest?

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Working...
                              X