PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in NYC area

And2TheRepublic
05-23-2011, 11:22 AM
I am going to be staying in NYC this weekend. Ive been to NY before, but dont remember the good areas.

Is it better to stay near JFK airport or Newark, etc., and just take the train into Manhattan to do the tourist thing?

Ill be driving to NYC and would prefer to leave the car at the hotel. Seems like the safer route is to stay at a hotel chain than some random hotel i've never heard of.

thanks in advance

Kielan
05-23-2011, 11:34 AM
I am going to be staying in NYC this weekend. Ive been to NY before, but dont remember the good areas.

Is it better to stay near JFK airport or Newark, etc., and just take the train into Manhattan to do the tourist thing?

Ill be driving to NYC and would prefer to leave the car at the hotel. Seems like the safer route is to stay at a hotel chain than some random hotel i've never heard of.

thanks in advance
In the city costs a poop load, but if you're doing the touristy things, I would recommend staying in the city, its really worth it.

aar0n.
05-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Hanging around Newark or JFK is probably not a great idea, both airports aren't exactly in nice areas to say the least