Hellaflush Vegas rally Sept 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellaflush Vegas rally Sept 09

i want to send out the invitation to all the stanceworks friends. Some of the hellaflush and wfc folks along with other non-related groups are going to be making the trek out to vegas for the redline time attack in pahrump, nv. The dates of the event are sept 26th and 27th. We will be caravanning out early friday the 25th to las vegas. We'll be staying friday and saturday night... And going to the track saturday and sunday mornings from our hotels. The party will begin in the afternoons :lol:.

We'll be meeting friday sept. 25th at apollo performance in upland, ca at 8:30am and from there rolling out shortly after. If anyone is high desert or farther east and can't meet till somewhere more like barstow then let me know. We could arrange a gas stop somewhere out there to meet up with you.

The core group of us have already booked our rooms at the venetian and palazzo. Rates are anywhere from $150-300 a night on the strip at various hotels which are reasonable if you pack your room out with a few heads and split gas or whatever.

Hope to see you there!

things you may want to bring:
    1. Money - there is still mcdonalds dollar menu though
    2. Booz - way cheaper in la than in a vegas hotel
    3. Camera - so you can show your other friends somethin
    4. Suntan lotion - your white ass neck will get burnt
    5. Fresh fits - if you plan to go to a club
    6. A friend - so they can carry your ass back
    7. Hot ladies - seriously? You think you are getting into a club with 4 dudes :lol:

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/ for more info on the track event visit redline's site

apollo performance
    1685 w. Arrow rt. Suite c
    upland, ca 91786
    (909) 997-3418

^ that's where we'll be meeting at 8:30am september 25th.

Last edited by grippymonkey; 08-26-2009, 05:56 PM.

I'd love to go, but its really, not likely.

Comment

I would love to go, but being 17, my dad would have to go, and i could only join in 36% of the fun that Vegas has to offer.
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

I'm deff gonna try to make it. Just gotta get my ish right.
        Eatin' Babies

Comment

Like thats gonna be hard.
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Probably going, but still working out a few details.

Who do I contact about being a sponsoring vendor of the event?

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
              A couple of things to keep in mind.

1. Hotels - we want to stay in the same place if possible, so picking something that is decently priced, not crappy, and is centrally located on the strip is key (if you need to know about places in Vegas I know about them all)
              2. Girls - for those of you that plan to party and go to clubs at night it is pretty important that you bring girls. If you have a wifey or gf then bring her, if she has friends then bring them. Nothing gets you in a club slower than a line full of dudes. Dress to impress, look sharp, and clean cut.
              3. Money - You will need a good amount of it. I would recommend getting a room with a couple of friends. You will need to figure food for three days, drinks, club fees, more drinks, and gas.

- Josh
              #2 is so true. Unless you're droppin bank on some VIP ish, don't expect to get in any time soon if you're rollin' all sausage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
                Probably going, but still working out a few details.

Who do I contact about being a sponsoring vendor of the event?

Once a flyer is planned we can put any supporting vendors on there. If you wanted to be a vendor at Redline Time Attack you would need to contact them about setting up.

Comment

Hmmm...considering I just missed Wustefest, I could be down for this. Vegas is too much fun.

Comment

Just thinking about Vegas is fun... Imagen carvanning with a squad of clean rides, partying, and hitting up the track!

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
                      Just thinking about Vegas is fun... Imagen carvanning with a squad of clean rides, partying, and hitting up the track!
                      Yes please.

Comment

So who do I get to room with?

Comment

hopefully with a room full of bisexual women... I'm just sayin'

Comment

^^ werd

Comment

Here's the thread from WFC. I will be posting it on Fatlace and a couple of other forums soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X