Getting used to my Eos 450D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting used to my Eos 450D.

Just wanted to post some of the pics up I shot since I got my DSLR about two weeks ago. Currently only own the 18-55 IS kit lens, so all pics were shot with that.

This was the first test shooting using my mom's E39.

This was the second shooting, using my dad's E36 ti.

And this was the third shooting, some kind of farewell shooting for my friend Tim's GTI as he sold it because he just got an A6 Avant 4.2 Quattro.

Yes, I know the clouds are effed up on this one.

Comments and crits would be appreciated as I'm looking to get better at this.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Pics look good to me!

Comment

Very nice
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

2 year old thread bump?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          2 year old thread bump?
          this is the second 2 year thread bump ive seen today from the same guy.

spammer?

Comment

Originally posted by low.slow.celi View Post
            this is the second 2 year thread bump ive seen today from the same guy.

spammer?
            I don't think he is, but he definitely had to do some digging to find these threads.. I don't know what he is doing...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I don't think he is, but he definitely had to do some digging to find these threads.. I don't know what he is doing...
              I was bored as hell and I clicked the tempting "Last" button and this popped up, sorry if it came off as spamming....
              Originally posted by Kielan
              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X