Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beware of this guy on FB (99% sure its a cop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of this guy on FB (99% sure its a cop)

if some one called JOHN GREY with a photo of a black VE commo trys to add you, do not accept. i accepted and its some random person adding every one in melbourne with a car display picture and no real info of his own, no real display picture of his own, no mutual friends and no one he was adding knew who he was.

very very suss, i call police.

to another point, one of my friends got done by the police over FB, one morning he answered his door and the police handed him a book about a inch thick and said thats ur FB account, the highlighted stuff is what you have addmitted to and we are charging you for....see you in court.
    so be aware of this guy...

LOL...nooo, they ruining FaceBook.....awwww
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Loooooooooooool

Comment

Well that's his stupid fault for leaving his profile open to everyone right? I mean they can't ask FB to let them snoop around in anyones accounts can they

Comment

That's his fault for accepting random requests.

Comment

Lol pretty sure 'evidence' from a social media site with people 'admitting' certain things would be thrown out in court, along with alot of laughter.
            FRUSH

Comment

'' facebook breaking happy homes since 2004 ''

Comment

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                Lol pretty sure 'evidence' from a social media site with people 'admitting' certain things would be thrown out in court, along with alot of laughter.
                Id say, sorry judge i was Fraped.

Comment

Nothing new. Cops have been trollin forums, social media sites and what not for as long as theyve existed. I bet they must feel like shit when they get handed the job of "trolling the interw3bz looking for crimz" cause they arent capable of finding real crims on the street.
                  mass lolz

however, if you do admit to doing criminal activities on the internet for basically everyone to see, then no offense but you deserve to get caught. But if theyre really going on fb to find cars to defect? oh come on.
                  Last edited by private_numero; 05-17-2011, 04:34 AM.

Comment

oh i almost forgot.

ITS A TARP
                    FRUSH

Comment

sif add random commodore guy anyway...
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

My friends Dad was a copper, they found a load of 15/16 year olds on Bebo smoking weed and flashing knives and that in pictures, printed them all off, walked into their school and arrested and charged everyone one of them, so it does definitely happen here from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          My friends Dad was a copper, they found a load of 15/16 year olds on Bebo smoking weed and flashing knives and that in pictures, printed them all off, walked into their school and arrested and charged everyone one of them, so it does definitely happen here from time to time.
                          LOL!

Comment

pettit's turned ethug fo realz
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Lol that would get tossed out of court quick as long as you had an attourney.
                              Pics and telling a story is not an admission of guilt.
                              Police would have to get eye witness accounts, and would need alot more evidence.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X