StanceWorks Twitter is underutilized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Twitter is underutilized

I just think that twitter is going to take off, and stanceworks ought to use it to its full potential.

canibeat does a pretty good job with theirs. They retweet when someone mentions them, and they make twitter specific posts.

I know you guys are really busy and don't need to add a really active twitter profile to your plate, but I think it would be beneficial overall.

Twitter can be like roots of the blog, like the old web favorites posts, which were fun. People are always looking for recognition, and something as simple as twitter can be what people need to keep this stance business going. It's an impersonal way for people to have a personal connection to SW.

Just a thought.

Noted.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

It's a great idea.. and you 100% right.. it's just man-power at this point.. we need a intern lol.

Comment

I believe Mikey told me I could run the SW twitter a while ago, I'll take over now if you guys don't mind

Comment

I'm liking the progress.
          It's a great supplement to the website, and makes me want to go to the blog and forums as soon as i get home.
          A+

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
            I just think that twitter is going to take off, and stanceworks ought to use it to its full potential.

canibeat does a pretty good job with theirs. They retweet when someone mentions them, and they make twitter specific posts.

I know you guys are really busy and don't need to add a really active twitter profile to your plate, but I think it would be beneficial overall.

Twitter can be like roots of the blog, like the old web favorites posts, which were fun. People are always looking for recognition, and something as simple as twitter can be what people need to keep this stance business going. It's an impersonal way for people to have a personal connection to SW.

Just a thought.
            +1
            98' BMW 323is - Daily
            62' Chevy Corvair - Project older balls
            sigpic

Comment

I really don't understand retweeting posts like "i love @stanceworks"as I don't find them interesting, retweeting posts with pictures of users cars is instead a great idea. Do you really enjoy reading these tweets? I don't want to sound harsh or anything, just wanted to know the way you use twitter.
              And sorry, my english is quite terrible. Should work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Echoes View Post
                I really don't understand retweeting posts like "i love @stanceworks"as I don't find them interesting, retweeting posts with pictures of users cars is instead a great idea. Do you really enjoy reading these tweets? I don't want to sound harsh or anything, just wanted to know the way you use twitter.
                And sorry, my english is quite terrible. Should work on it.
                There aren't that many people who submit their cars. In total, I've had 4 IIRC. It's either answering questions or people who make responses to a certain blog post entry or Twitpic. Some people actually do like the fact that I retweet their reply. Sure, it may not be interesting to you but I'm just doing what works.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  There aren't that many people who submit their cars. In total, I've had 4 IIRC. It's either answering questions or people who make responses to a certain blog post entry or Twitpic. Some people actually do like the fact that I retweet their reply. Sure, it may not be interesting to you but I'm just doing what works.
                  Somehow I didn't notice you answered, sorry! That's all I needed to know, no problem with it. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X