New Projects Section!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Projects Section!

Hey guys, the web designer and I finally put together a new projects section on the website. It takes all of our projects, from the beginning of Fluid until today, and breaks them down by make/model for easy browsing.

We've also included a modification list with every project car, so you can see exactly how Fluid's been dipping its hands into various vehicles. Want to know what makes Gold Wheels dyno at 500+ crank horsepower? We've got the list. Did you know we built a 800-horsepower turbocharged Dodge Ram SRT-10 for Qatar? Neither did I, but I do now!

Check it out, and give us some feedback!

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/sections/projects

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

OMG! My product is listed in Ashleys mod list. Wicked sweet
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      OMG! My product is listed in Ashleys mod list. Wicked sweet

Did I spell the company's name correctly? I didn't have the name in front of me when I was writing it, so I went off memory.

And regarding the product, it's been great so far. We're quite happy with it. But if, all of a sudden, it decides to murder our welders or prank call the cops, we'll let you know.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Did I spell the company's name correctly? I didn't have the name in front of me when I was writing it, so I went off memory.

And regarding the product, it's been great so far. We're quite happy with it. But if, all of a sudden, it decides to murder our welders or prank call the cops, we'll let you know.
        NAA = National Alcoholics Anonymous.
        NAM = North American Motorsports.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I knew about the ram....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

hahah it's North American Motorsports

and as far as it acting up.....since I was involved in its development, anything is possible. if any of your whiskey goes missing it was probably the lights that took it
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
            X