Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi everyone, im Dan and im 18.

Ive been a browser on this site for ages, and the forum for a couple of months, and seen as theres a meet near me soon i though id get more involved, i wont be showing my car, just wana see the UKs finest stanced cars!

You can guess from, my age, i dont have a particularly nice car, nor is it very stanced ( it is low, but not compared to you guys!) and being a student with a part time job, im not exactly rolling in it, but im doing my best!

I drive a white Peugeot 106, 1124cc (low and extremely slow). Completely poverty spec, fully equipped with the black plastic bumpers and 3 stud wheels etc.
    Although i have 106 gti suspension set up in my shed soon to go on, along with a set of 15" steels with low profiles.

Thats about it, not really worth posting any pictures of it if im honest, nothing much to look at.

thought id chuck up some pics cause im bored haha.

just after i got it, with just smoked side repeaters and sprayed bonnet badge black, check out those tyres!

just as i got it on the road, hmmm, what a stance...

then this happened (an old blokepulled out on me, so please no flaming about me being a young driver)

so i got a red bonnet and set about spraying it, its horrid (i took the paint off with an angle grinder) so i stickerbombed a side to take the attention away from the shoddy spray job

and basically what it looks like now, the bonnet looks ok in this picture
    Last edited by dan106; 05-10-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

oh safe sticker bomb bruv.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Liking the sticker bomb, mainly because they all look like they are not out of the sticker book you buy on amazon for a tenner. So props for you for actually starting a real collection

#LOSING

Comment

Originally posted by ajk View Post
          oh safe sticker bomb bruv.
          cheerz blud, dey iz well sick innit.

Comment

Originally posted by dan106 View Post
            cheerz blud, dey iz well sick innit.
            Retard.

Comment

Originally posted by DWIRich View Post
              Liking the sticker bomb, mainly because they all look like they are not out of the sticker book you buy on amazon for a tenner. So props for you for actually starting a real collection
              cheers mate, not ALL of them are out of a stickerbomb book, but the ones on the roof and the boot are. The quality of the book ones is very good, cant say the same for the other ones, it looks a bit shoddy now, quite a few are peeling

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Retard.
                im obviously joking?

Comment

Working...
                X