Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOLEN: E30 Black 2 door 325i - F938 UMP Ilford, East London.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN: E30 Black 2 door 325i - F938 UMP Ilford, East London.

[quote name='Dubz' date='06 May 2011 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1304685655' post='113832']
    Posting on behalf of my mate Jag...Really hope this beauty is found as i know how much it means to him!

Hope this is the correct section to post this up.

Everyone hopes they never have to write a thread like this but here i am at 4am informing you all that at 1am this morning my E30 had been stolen.

To say its my pride and joy is somewhat of an understatement for me as some of you may know, ive put so much into this car - and then some.

The car was stolen in Ilford, East London. I ask that if anyone hears/see's anything relating to my car can you please PM me or call me on 07904926226.

The car itself was due to go in for some welding today so i have stripped out its interior including carpet, seats (except drivers seat) and rear door cards. Distinct features of the car is its wide arches, debadged bonnet and boot and modified tech2 kit. The boot lid has a load of novelty stickers stuck on the inside of it. The passenger arch has a couple of 'plaster stickers' on it and the tech2 lower valence also has a 'plaster sticker' and smily face sticker on it. The windscreen and 'e30zone.net' sticker and a 'back in the day' sticker. Alot of stickers i know. The wheels are a set of silver powdercoated 15" BBS Mahles and the exhaust is a DTM Scorpion jobby. Engine is a fully rebuilt A-Tech 327 lump.

The police have been notified but im also hoping someone may spot it before its wrapped round a lamp post or stripped for parts so please please please keep your eyes open and spread the word for me. Ive only just got this car back and the person thats stolen it just does not understand how much this car means to me. Heres a couple recent pictures of it before it was stolen.

[/quote]

This was posted on a forum im on, the more people that know the better! Its disgusting people cant have anything nice without theiving ***** taking it!

Saw this on Edition

Hope its found!

Comment

Working...
    X