Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car broken into

hello fellow Nor Cal people.

my corolla was broken into this weekend. we believe it was some time late friday through Saturday night (29-30)... what they stole was

- eclipse navi/dvd/cd player.
    - custom carbon fiber center console/shifter area.
    - aem ego air/fuel gauge.
    - autometer EGT
    - autometer oil pressure gauge
    - autometer Boost gauge .
    - Hydra Ems Stand alone unit with 2zz harness
    - 2 arc audio amps both 500amp
    - intercooler with both front connecting pipes (hot side/cold side) w/ weld on BOV bung
    - synapse engineering blow off valve
    - tcs carbon side view mirrors.

and took my battery but its dead anyways. so if anyone see anything for sale that resembles this on ebay or craigslist, or see anything let me know. i would greatly appreciate the help. we think that it was someone with a corolla. since they took the center console which only fits corollas. and also is custom one off made by me. so if you guys see it or the person that has it i would appreciate you punching the person in the face. and telling me where they are. so i can deal with them

thank you for looking my cell is 650...421...6193 call or text if you have any information

Real sorry to hear this Austin... Was the car parked on the street?

Comment

the car was parked at my parents shop. was sitting there for about a year. and now it just got all its stuff taken..

Comment

that blows... really sorry to hear that man.

Comment

Sorry man

Comment

thanks guys. sean keep an eye out. some of the parts they took where only ment for corollas soooooooo yea lol

Comment

You know I will, donkey is on it too. Told Nissan Corey and Bryan too. Hopefully we turn some results

Comment

wow, thats shitty dude. Hopefully some of your parts turn up
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                X