How Low to drop the Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Low to drop the Cobra

Should I drop it with just springs of coil-overs.
    and any suggestions will help.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Coils, and as low as possible!

Comment

dumpmode son, and why is this in the sticker section.

Comment

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
        and why is this in the sticker section.
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Coils, and as low as possible!
          +1!
          do it
          with some aggressive as fuck wheels
          -Matt

Comment

coilovers. i switched to coils on the front of my mustang, currently in progress on the back. used maximum motorsport's bilstein setup. much much much better than springs could ever be.
            2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
            2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
            1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Coilovers, and crank them down until there's no wheel gap.

Comment

Coilovers! "Crank em down to 90, eh" Sorry, on a Strange Brew kick. Love them SN95 Cobras! You know how Mustang guys put 17x10.5's on the rear and then wuss out and put 17x9's on the front. I always wanted to see a stang with 17x10.5's on all 4's! Do it!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone has told you exactly what I told you, and thats coils, but since you say they don't make them for the car my only other responce is, make them, then put them all the way down

Comment

There used to be a cobra around town that tucked tire on 18's it was sicker then a kid with swine flu. He was on a coil-over conversion.
                    I'll search when I get home I may have a pic.

Comment

they have to have coilovers for that car, aftermarket support is HUGE

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

i have coilovers on my 88 mustang, has same setup that would go on your cobra. www.maximummotorsports.com is the manufacturer. my fronts are tucking a tiny bit o tire and i have at least 3" on the threaded collar left. low is not a problem. havent finished install on the rears, but from the look of it, should be similar low ability. will be posting pics when im done
                        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          I'm pretty sure everyone has told you exactly what I told you, and thats coils, but since you say they don't make them for the car my only other responce is, make them, then put them all the way down
                          Thizz.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Coils, they make them. Look harder, here is a link to one of many companies that make them pretty reasonably priced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...291410002r3195

Comment

the adjustability on those is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X