1992 e34 535i 164K $5500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 e34 535i 164K $5500

I have decided it is time for me to sell my car. I am selling because I want something else with a manual transmission. My tendency is not to hold onto a car for very long anyway, this being the first one for more than a year.

The car: 1992 535i auto with 164K. Black (Schwartz 1) with Black Leather interior

The Options: Fully loaded except for the projector headlights and ASC. Also has factory Shadowline trim. It has a 6 disc changer in the trunk with the BMW Premium head unit.

The History: I am the second owner since 144K miles and have owned it for a year and a half. The previous and original owner never drove it in the winter. The car has been in New England its entire life and has been stored in a garage every wnter. It has been serviced by BMW on a regular basis including both Service 1 and 2. The car has been extremely well taken car of with no rust. I purchased the car with OEM non staggered M-Parallel Wheels.

My Ownership: I use an extremely qualified independent mechanic who has performed all the work on this car in my ownership. I however performed all oil changes myself every 3000 miles. In the winter time i store the car in a heated garage at Turner Motorsport. Whatever maintenance has been needed on the vehicle has been performed immediately with OEM or upgraded parts. The car has regularly passed NH State Inspections. I have had modifications done to the car in my ownership. Everything in the car works without any electronic failures. All pixels in the displays still light up. The car has effortlessly performed 800 mile road-trips to Michigan without ever having an issue.

The Bad: I would like to redo the headliner, the dash has two small cracks in it that are easily repaired, it has an inconsistent and slight 55 mph shimmy, but my mechanic told me that it is absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Maintenance: Ne Water pump (4K miles)
    New Timing Belt (4K miles)
    Valve adjustment (4K miles)
    New suspension
    New Tires
    Replaced blown front passenger speaker
    Replaced any blown bulbs
    New front pads and rotors (rears were performed right before I bout the car and are still in great shape)

Modifications (w/ mileage on mods):
    Kumho Ecsta MX Tires (80% Tread left)
    aFe Intake (16K miles)
    Custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (15K miles)
    Conforti Chip (16K miles)
    Vogtland Springs/Bilstein Sport Shocks (7K miles)
    New OEM Strut Mounts front and rear (7K miles)
    Euro trim front and rear (4K miles)
    Rubber all season floor mats
    Rewrapped leather steering wheel
    Refinished valve cover
    Rear fenders rolled
    Drilled front rotors
    Pagid front pads

Price: $5500

It is an amazing car that I love, but for me there is always something else out there. Feel free to PM with questions

Also if anyone is interested in coming by to take a look at it feel free to give me a call or PM me. My cell phone number is 603 770 2702

So clean, good luck

Comment

Thanks man. I must have entered a bad market because it has been for sale for 2 weeks now and not a single bite.

Comment

Priced a bit high for this economy and getting close to the holidays.
        [

Comment

Current setup

Comment

Sick, sick car. SO clean. I think the only think holding it back is the autotragic. Other than that, there's nothing to not like.

Good luck, if I had the money, I would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              Sick, sick car. SO clean. I think the only think holding it back is the autotragic. Other than that, there's nothing to not like.

Good luck, if I had the money, I would be interested.
              Ha I just responded to your post in the showroom section. thanks for the comments though. Hopefully someone will want to buy a car with an auto. The transmission is in great shape and is very smooth.

Comment

Beautiful 5er. I'd love to have it, but I just don't think I can swing that much for it. The Golf is set to sell here in a week or two, so if you don't have it gone by then, maybe we can talk about it.

-Chad
                I like to modify things.
                flickr
                Inyo Photo
                -Chad

Comment

Cool, keep me posted and good luck on your sale

Comment

price lowered to $5000

Comment

Working...
                    X