Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: {vic} Ae71 panelvan "hi roof" with rwc ...... sunroof/roof racks/ ... awsomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: {vic} Ae71 panelvan "hi roof" with rwc ...... sunroof/roof racks/ ... awsomeness

FS: {vic} Ae71 panelvan "hi roof" with rwc ...... sunroof/roof racks/ ... awsomeness

its come to that time where i need a more sensibal daily driver....

soo for sale is my ae71 panelvan Hi roof

its a 1984, white/black pinstriping original moulds around all the wheel guards and oem tri coulor pinstriping down the lower section of the doors.

body wise the car is straight ... never been in an accident ///....the paint is fairly average.. lol as is everyother corolla of this age, couple of little rust spots here and there but nothing too major, the worst is probably in the roof section with a hole about the size of a 20c coin thats currently covered by an "i love sluts" sticker.
    the front and rear bars are a one off custom made alloy bars they look pimp when polished and are really strong too.

the car also has a sunroof which was installed in 94, it dosent leak and provides cooling good times ...

the chrome roof racks on the roof also are quite practical ... i had two surfboards strapped down to thoses bad mothers ...didnt move a budge...

suspension wise the front a chopped for extra awsomeness and the rear leaves have been altered lower ... shes a bumpy ride

.... the car will be rolling on a set of 15x6.5 +12 and 15x7 -7 SSR xr4 longchamps in imac condition with 195/50/15 brand new bridgestone adrenilin re001's and brand new (rear) 185/50/15 goodyear eagle ls200s .......wheels have just been refurbed and sit nicely whith in the guards at its current height ...

inside the car has diffrent seats in it ... wouldnt be able to tell you what there out of but there mighty cumfy.
    stereo works moderatly good and plays casset tapes awsomley.

ummm other then that ... its been converted to t50 5spd manual, with a c's short shifter .. has a trust greddy knob on it and i dunno ... thats pretty much it ....

i dont really wanna sell it but something needs to go as i have to get motivated to (a) finish off my 86 ... and (b) get a sensibal daily.

.... looking for 3k with a *wink* *wink* rwc, so u can get it registered.

..... swaps are considered ...

.... any more information or viewing, the car is located at my workshop in the eastern suburbs.

sms dave, on 0430550544 for more details.

heaps more pics available.
Working...
X