So Long, Farewell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long, Farewell...

Today, we say farewell to two projects. One’s been here for a while, and one hasn’t, but they both deserve some shots on the blog.

First up is Jose’s E46 M3. We’ve had it for quite some time, so it’ll be sad not seeing it in the parking lot, but we know it will be much more at home on the highway, tearing up the masses with its forced induction setup that hits you like a bag full of bricks:

Next, we’ve got Dave’s S5. Once we dropped in the water/meth injection system, the power climbed a bit, we made sure everything was working perfectly, and it’s ready to be released into the wild yet again. We’d like to think we found the best possible spot in the busy interior for the water/meth control unit. Dave’s been without his cabrio for about a month now, but even though it’s raining, it always feels good to be reunited. They’ve got a song that says roughly the same thing, so it must be true:

And finally, there’s just a picture of us. Yes, we know it’s not a goodbye; as a matter of fact, it’s quite the opposite. With our departure in 5 days, the all-nighters are beginning. Although, you might technically say goodbye to all those wings we destroyed just before Luci took this picture. From left to right, you’ve got Tom, Eastway, AJ, Zach, Craig, and that halfwit they hired to write the blog.

See the number of fingers on your hand? That’s how many days we’ve got left until we leave.
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 04-15-2011, 05:38 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Craigs beard is full of awesomeness!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yesterday i was on the phone with my Vorsteiner rep and I mentioned how awesome you guys are
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
      X