Revamped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamped

Thankfully, this vampire won’t be glowing in the sunlight or making terrible movies. Nope, this one’s intent is nothing but asphalt shredding and terrifying you.

More on why there’s even a vampire reference in a little bit. For now, though, we’re happy to announce that the Corvette intake parts have come back from the powdercoater and are fully installed. On top of fitting great, they look epic. Here’s what they look like in “un-fun” mode, sitting on a conference table:

And here’s a quick shot of the top-down view. Nothing remotely vampiric or Transylvanian here…

…But then we get to the intake ducts. The fronts were polished and made shiny in order to stand out through the newly-blacked-out lower grill. Seeing the design without the bumper, you can sort of get an idea of how it’ll look…

Once you get the bumper, on, however, you can see where the vampire references come from. All of a sudden, this Vette has grown some serious fangs, rivaling even those of the Viper (and we’re sure that many people have very strong opinions about Corvette and Vipers in relation to one another).

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

I am bloody envious.

Pun intended.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Very nifty.

Is a polish on the schedule for the car?

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
        Very nifty.

Is a polish on the schedule for the car?
        Cleaning it is on the list, yes. I just didn't have time to before I took the pictures.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

vlad tepes would be proud!

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Working...
          X