who lives near a scrap yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who lives near a scrap yard?

Hi im looking to find if any guys from the usa are near a scrapyard?
    as im thinking maybe i can get us beetle bumpers for cheeps.

because of how new the car is i dont see them at the yards i frequent. and if i do see them its usually because of an accident that totalled the car, making the bumpers mostly useless. ill keep my eye out though. not sure how shipping would work out but i know they are only like $50-$75 depending on where you go.

Comment

that price is perfect to me with the rates.

if you could please keep an eye out id muchly appreciate it!

Comment

shipping a bumper overseas would cost a ton
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

thats what i was thinkin. i know here in the states u can ship it like greyhound freight to save a little but its crazy expensive. i would say probably close to $200+ to ship it overseas, unless someone has a DHL account or something...how much would it go for if you were to buy it over there from someone?

Comment

Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
            thats what i was thinkin. i know here in the states u can ship it like greyhound freight to save a little but its crazy expensive. i would say probably close to $200+ to ship it overseas, unless someone has a DHL account or something...how much would it go for if you were to buy it over there from someone?
            waaaaaaay more. it costs $175-250 to ship a bumper across the states. they are too big to go with a normal carrier, so they need to be shipped freight.

Comment

Any specific year you're looking for? I have a front and a rear.

Comment

2001 Mate. - do you happen to have pictures?

Comment

I'll try to remember to take them tomorrow. I have a bunch of fairly late model VW bumpers if you have any friends that want them too.

Comment

yeh mate ill can let you know lol

give me a message soon you can im excited to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      waaaaaaay more. it costs $175-250 to ship a bumper across the states. they are too big to go with a normal carrier, so they need to be shipped freight.
                      oh wow...i didnt pay that much to have my bumper shipped to me...damn

Comment

Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
                        oh wow...i didnt pay that much to have my bumper shipped to me...damn
                        if you ship greyhound and dont mind waiting forever for it to come in, its cheaper. but in real life, customers dont want to wait longer than a week. so all bumper and body kits need to be shipped with a freight company like Stevens Global or NEMF

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          if you ship greyhound and dont mind waiting forever for it to come in, its cheaper. but in real life, customers dont want to wait longer than a week. so all bumper and body kits need to be shipped with a freight company like Stevens Global or NEMF
                          greyhound sucks dick.

in every aspect of being a company

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            greyhound sucks dick.

in every aspect of being a company
                            we will never ship anything that way.

Comment

Luckily I don't think greyhound ships across the Atlantic.

I tried to take some pics for you today but the camera on my phone sucks ass. I gave them a look over though, no cracks or damage more than some holes from licence plate screws and scrapes on the bottom of the front bumper. Rear bumper looks mint. They're just shells too, no lights or grills on them.

The bumpers look like these except US versions

Front is silver, rear is greyish

Comment

Working...
                              X