A Mid For The Middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mid For The Middle

We figured it was an appropriate way to celebrate the middle of the workweek by displaying something that goes in the middle — the DCM3 midsection.

The finishing welds are finished, and all that remains is drilling the O2 sensor bungs, which is currently taking place in this picture:

Otherwise, it’s pretty much your standard fare Fluid MotorUnion midsection — that is to say, it’s your standard level of weldcraft that we’ve come to expect of ourselves. It connects to the headers up front and the muffler in the rear, and features some beautiful welds along the way:

And now, it’s time for another teaser. As we get closer to the end of April, we’ll be featuring this as-of-yet-unnamed exhaust project. We’ll give you one hint as to what it’s going on. Look closely at the picture and you’ll know.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

those rimz look familiar
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

oh ho

Comment

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            But will it fit on a 750?

Comment

im about to take my final plumper "test" to get my license as a plumber, so right now im taking a welding course so we are using oxygen and acetylen to weld steel pipes, its so funn welding:P cant wait to try welding exhaust and so on, the the teacher said welding with oxygen and acetylen is almost the same as mig/tig, i dont know but its fun

Comment

Working...
              X