Route404 April meet High Wycombe 20/04/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route404 April meet High Wycombe 20/04/2011

Great turn out from the first meet. So heres round two.

i'll probably come this month, havent been for ages!

Comment

wutts this? you give me one weekend to fit coils roll arches and dial it in & collect new wheels... game on.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

You can do this Andy. Me, on the other hand may not have any tyres left by the 20th.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Both of you need to meet my trusty hammer.

Have it done in a evening after work

Job done

Comment

Yeah I'll roll over to yours one night this week, what days best for you?

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Probably Tuesday night as weathers not as good though the week.

Then still got 3 more of eds wheels to build and my car still needs its first polish and wax, so got alot on for evening work.

Think we'll save time and not take your over fenders off. And to save on busting clips.

Comment

Facebook page for the group. If anyone could join it and get it off the ground.

Thanks

Comment

This Wednesday.

Comment

Tonight

Comment

I didn't get many pictures, I'm still learning to shoot in low light. Only 3 for now, got more to come later.

MK1RS by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

MK1RS2 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Scene by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I'll update this later...

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

that first picture is beautiful!

Comment

Nice one Evans.

Comment

A few more:

MK1 Golf Side on by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

MK1 Golf Rear by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

R32 Skyline by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

TT and MK2 Golf by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Suzuki Ignis 2 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

Pics look mega.

Comment

Working...
                              X