Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda cruise Video, Stanceworks content ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda cruise Video, Stanceworks content ;)

Here is an edit of the cruise to the main meet spot, footage of Semina's Accord as well as Namtaro's accord, A nicely stanced EK sedan and some Euro's peppered in the mix. Also includes footage of the Stanceworks K20 turbo S13 (parked but still footage haha)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l24RsBLXVCE"]YouTube - Ozhonda Japan Relief BBQ+Cruise[/ame]
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Pretty badass dude, Whats the first track? I cant put my finger on it..

Some badass rides though, that white ek sedan was awesome. Someone needs to direct him to the may meet
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

the cars from queensland, it has a h22 swap in it, pretty much looks like it was when it was bought by a vic owner. QLD showing off their stance style as always lol
      sigpic

Comment

nice cars, and nice e30 mike, you need some borbet As, let me know if you want a set, i think i found a set i could bring to Aus

Comment

lol nam, qld kill it up there... Looking forward to making it out there in november again.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Pretty badass dude, Whats the first track? I cant put my finger on it..

Some badass rides though, that white ek sedan was awesome. Someone needs to direct him to the may meet
            Thanks mate

Talib Kweli - Good to you. From the same album, 'Quality'
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

The 4door ek looked ridiculously good !!
              The meet in general was pretty fun

And props for the vid dude, rolling shots are always good !

Comment

Very nice!
                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X