face to the name thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• face to the name thread?

I was just thinking it could be handy to have one, removes the embarrassment of talking to somebody for about half an hour at a show/meet and then walking away thinking "who the hell was that?"

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Originally posted by richsurtees View Post
    I was just thinking it could be handy to have one, removes the embarrassment of talking to somebody for about half an hour at a show/meet and then walking away thinking "who the hell was that?"
    Somewhere in te official "Off topic" or "photography" section there already is a Pic to Name tread. Maybe you can find some UK-members in there
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

would be easier having it here then you know everyone that posts is in the uk, not trying to guess were there from

Comment

You first then rich! Looking forward to some pics of your handsome face. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
          You first then rich! Looking forward to some pics of your handsome face. <3
          Thread was clearly started so Dickie could show off his mad face skillz

Comment

Hiyarrrr......

DSC_profile by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

I'll get the ball rolling I guess. I'm the lanky streak of piss at meets in the smelly old car, can't miss me.

Comment

Me on the right. It might be a good idea to put up pictures of our cars with it so you know whos pulling up at shows too

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/omex_uk

Comment

Im the second one standing up from the left holding my camera with my head down lol

my car is on the left.

Will that do?

Comment

Shut up dry and nathan, I **** my face! haha.
                  here is my mug... drunk presumably:

And my car is in my sig

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

This thread deserves a bamp.

Comment

This is me, after a snowboard related mishap.

And this is my shitbox:

My Suzuki 1 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr
                      Last edited by michealis; 04-04-2011, 04:37 PM.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Don't be shy, come say wassup at the next meet

Comment

I'm the one looking hard as fook. (in the white, sucking his thumb)

more up to date

the car is in the sig...and my name is Harv F
                          Last edited by sCrapp; 04-04-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

this is mee

Not the best picture but the most resepctable one!

Anna x

Comment

put you willywonkers away.

and enjoy my monster.

This is me. This is me when i went travelling for 3 month.

and this is my mk2. Currently deciding if i can sell it or not.

And i currently drive the stock mx5 in my signiture. Own it for under 2 weeks, coils should be on this weekend if i can get wheels.

Oh and my name is Andrew J King.
                              But you can call me Andy - or whatever make you happy
                              Last edited by ajk; 04-04-2011, 04:35 PM.
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                              X