Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got 6g's? Want teh cleanest e21 you've ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 6g's? Want teh cleanest e21 you've ever seen?

Cleanest aside from The Neeks of course

Anyhow, if I had the cash, I'd be there buying that car right now.

Sorry if I am posting this stuff in the wrong spot, move them if need be.

shit aint clean

Comment

54k miles isn't clean? Maybe clean isn't teh right word but this isn't any sort of thing you'd find every day. Plus that's a pretty rare ass color as well I'd imagine.

Comment

Rare color or not, it's not 'clean' in the sense it is damaged a bit, still not a terrible deal, but I honestly could no go for the color
        Unstanced OG Lurker: Cinomed

"I've seen Rusty in person"

Comment

I've seen better.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Lol you're in the motherland it doesn't count haha. I dunno, every e21 I ever see is a total project car, so I thought this one was clean.

Comment

Mileage that low on a car that old tends to be worse than higher mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                Lol you're in the motherland it doesn't count haha. I dunno, every e21 I ever see is a total project car, so I thought this one was clean.
                You live like an hour from the most e21 ever, Yes i didn't put an acjective because its all of them

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Mileage that low on a car that old tends to be worse than higher mileage.
                  True story.

I like the color of the car, and the steering wheel, but shit aint worth no $6k.
                  [

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    You live like an hour from the most e21 ever, Yes i didn't put an acjective because its all of them

My old black one is hiding somewhere in Richmond, I almost wish I hadn't sold it.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

so worth it

Comment

What color was it? Ad is removed. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I wouldn't touch a 4 cylinder E21. If I ever buy another one it'll be a euro spec 323i or nothing.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

It was the Bruntzmint or whatever it's called, that Limey green color.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                            It was the Bruntzmint or whatever it's called, that Limey green color.
                            sorry nto a bmw guy, got any pics of something similar - sounds awesome

Comment

Well, just spent 10 mins googleing and didn't come up with anything. Couple dead links. The actual paint name is 097 Minzegruen though if you care to try your hand.

Edit, found one.

Comment

Working...
                              X