72 benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 benz

i recently picked up a real clean 72 280sel am second owner been garaged kept and all. my plans for the car is to just bag it and leave it the way it is. I was wondering if i could get some info on bag setup or anything would help. i have very little knowledge of bag system

oh ya this is it

very nicee

Comment

Wow. I saw this thread and got all excited because I just picked up a 1970 280s and at this point don't have anything to go on as a starting point regarding the bag setup. My excitement was short lived when I saw the one reply this thread has garnered. I can figure out the management but I am wondering what bags work well on the w108 chassis. Anyone got anything?

Comment

I have a w108 and have bought most parts for an air set-up. I have gone with a accuair e-level set-up and have discussed bag options from slam specialties re-6 to universal air supply.

I have spoken to a few guys who have bagged w108's. apparently install is relatively straight forward. front can slip in with brackets above and below bags. rears need brackets and to be bolted to lower control arm.

I hope to have the car underway in the next month. i have found the shop just a matter of fixing up a few maintenance items first.

here is my thread, have a read

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

Working...
        X