Spacers on studs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacers on studs

What spacers are you guys running on studs? dont want my wheel falling off or anything haha
    My Flickr!

if you want decent size spacers just get some new studs that are longer

Comment

15mm Hubcentric on longer studs...

Comment

what about adaptors? sorry to hyjack the thread. can this be done?
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Yeah, look on adaptec. Good prices too...

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

For a nut/bolt to be safe you need a minimum of 7 full turns after its been seated.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/omex_uk

Comment

cheers for the replys guys, tried some 10mm spacers on yesterday and only got 4 turns with the nut, so looks like its going to need studs too.
              My Flickr!

Comment

Originally posted by michealis View Post
                Yeah, look on adaptec. Good prices too...
                remeber import tax puts it up a fair bit, but you get what you pay for
                My Flickr!

Comment

Working...
                X