iPhone 3G-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 3G-S

'way to go apple, my phone had those features 2 years ago, im going to buy a pre'
    'no front facing video camera = no sale'
    'wow iphone finally has video recording big deal, i'd be impressed if it was HD but not this low quality'

Discuss?
    Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Hates will ****. I'd buy one if I wasn't grandfathered into sprint's CERO plan. It'd be stupid of me to give up.

Comment

Bah...iPhones and iPods are overrated. Get a Nomad for dirt cheap(with more storage space), a G1, and call it a day.

Comment

i love my iphone i cant lie... it does everything for me... i want the "s"!!!

Comment

iPhone Type-S. Its got vtec

Comment

Supah fast!

Comment

:facepalm

Comment

I just want one to keep me occupied at work.

Comment

I love my iphone personally. I heard rumors that Verizon might sign with Apple for the iphone? If thats true, im goin back to Verizon.

iPhone=FTW
                  AT&T=FTL

Comment

If Verizon pics up the iphone, i will be a happy man. However, i have also heard that Verizon works on a different system than most other phone companies and can't support the iphone or something. Just what i've heard.

Comment

Damn, I loved Verizon as a network. I always had reception, no dropped calls, and their customer service was top notch. Apple actually went to Verizon first but they turned them down =( oh well, guess ill just have to wait and find out

Comment

G1 here luv it.

Comment

Verizon's networks is pretty damn good. Shit for phones though.

Comment

Good news for us Verizon folk. iPhone lite baby
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Yeah, verizon is on a CDMA network I believe. So the phones have to be set up differently. Verizon prices/contracts ftl.

Palm pre is the fucking shit. Best phone ever.

The new iPhone is nothing more than the iPhone 3g with some bling. Apple is riding out their popularity wave until they are forced to create something better.

BlackBerry ftw.

Comment

Working...
                              X