B8 A4 Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B8 A4 Springs

Hey, I am thinking about H&R supersport springs as I may be getting a B8 A4 (Avant or Sedan) and since I want to use it as a daily driver I don't want to get coilovers as historic Charleston has the shitiest roads on the planet. The supersports lower 1.5in front and 2.0 rear. Tirerack says they only fit a sedan but if I got an avant would they fit? I feel as though there is not that much of a difference between the Avant's and the Sedan's suspension if any. Any thoughts/experiences are greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

The sedan springs will fit on the wagon, but wont sit even. you will need to get spring spacers for the rear to lift it up a little. Weitec makes a set to do that
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      The sedan springs will fit on the wagon, but wont sit even. you will need to get spring spacers for the rear to lift it up a little. Weitec makes a set to do that
      Thanks man.
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

Also H&R makes a set that lower 2 in front and 1.5 in rear.....would this solve the issue/reverse rake

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X