STANCE | WORKS : Melbourne - POSTPONED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANCE | WORKS : Melbourne - POSTPONED

So the time has come for us to once again gather and share out prides and joys. This time I will be posting it on a couple of forums and making it open to a lot more people, but in saying that the location will be kept to PM's, a week before the date.

POSTPONED!!!

All you need to know for now, Ill update this thread when more details become available.

UPDATE:

There will be museek on the day, and SW stickers available for gold coin donation as Im broke atm

I've decided, rather then publicly announce it on other forums, I am going to leave it up to the members on here to scout out and invite people from the various scenes/communities that you are also a part of. A lot of people seem to frown upon the secretive-ness of Stanceworks meets, but last years meet was a great turnout and an awesome crowd, And I would preffer to keep the same atmosphere, where everyone knows someone and people interact with each other.

What will happen is everyone on here jumps on the lis which will be started on page 3, and the list will be updated up untill one week out from the event, 1 week before, the invite with the location details will be PM'd yo all of you, and you can then pass it on to as many people as you see fit, that have a passion for stance etc. If you're on a forum and know the owner of a badass car, Send it to them.

Enough people know about StanceWorks now, and if they are actually interested in coming to these events, they would be reading this post anyways.

UPDATE:

Due to unforseen circumstances the location I had lined up has fallen through, And due to this, It looks like we will have to wait a little longer to get together. Sorry guys, Im trying my hardest to get something sorted so that I can let you all know when and where it will be 100%. At the moment, its looking like it wont be till June sometime

List so far:

180roman
    Dubstance
    J.D
    private_numero
    namtaro
    flushhhteen
    Lukey
    USDMem1
    vishes
    hakhawk
    TRaNz
    x10hz
    bryan3976
    INDOMI
    BLAKE AuST
    Water Boy
    cjays66
    neni
    karlito
    mohsen
    fkjaccord
    alr33x
    brybry
    felixd
    ziptie
    Tom
    kriss
    datzed
    dylan8
    georgeMK1
    [ fuzzy ]
    goon bag
    mk3
    Last edited by Oxer; 04-20-2011, 08:24 AM.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

in

now i have a target date to have my S14 LCAs in by
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

im down.
      '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

IN.

Need to hurry up and finish my wheels then!

morning/afternoon/night?

Comment

Down!
          30th of april it is. Hopefully wheels will be in before then!

Comment

interesting, i should be in as always.
            sigpic

Comment

So down for this! Hope i can get my rims widened by then . Otherwise ill just be rolling slammed, not stanced .

Comment

is this a day or nite meet?

i got a 21st that nite.

Comment

I'm keen, depending on Location I might even be keen to trailer the civic down and unload it just for some photos haha but if not, then I'll be there with my 'not so stanced' (yet) E30
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Olawds, time to starve for about 5 weeks. Gotta start saving for shit...

Comment

Sorry for barging in on this, how come you have to keep location hidden for Aussy meets?

Comment

people hoon/do skids/burnouts = cops

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          ^this

5 weeks to get my simmons sorted... challenge accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Sorry for barging in on this, how come you have to keep location hidden for Aussy meets?
                            Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            Also, I dont exactly want every tom, dick and harry rocking up in stock cars with all their mates who know dodgey people just wanting to suss out shit to steal. Australia isnt bad in that way, But I still would like to keep any shenanegans like that far away from anything to do with us.

Sorry guys, I had to change the date, The Saturday would make it way too hard for me, This way Ill be able to take the sunday night off and relax.

It will be an afternoon shindig, but it could extend out pretty late.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Ah, kinda makes sense then I guess. Suppose Australia is full of ex-criminals... hah

Good luck with the meet, look forward to see the coverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X