Comment

hell yea.

just joined
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

thanks for the support guys. good to see other forums that share the same passion for fitment than we do. all of the subaru guys actually made our own forum (WFC) because of all the **** we were getting on some of the other forums. We are stoked to bring some euros into your forum.

a few of us (including myself) are considering getting into some BMWs in the near future. Maybe we can fit in with you guys alittle better then LoL

Comment

Originally posted by so steezy View Post
              thanks for the support guys. good to see other forums that share the same passion for fitment than we do. all of the subaru guys actually made our own forum (WFC) because of all the **** we were getting on some of the other forums. We are stoked to bring some euros into your forum.

a few of us (including myself) are considering getting into some BMWs in the near future. Maybe we can fit in with you guys alittle better then LoL
              I've been looking into subis lately (currently driving a vw) when Mike showed me WFC it made me want one even more

Comment

dont get me wrong, subys are really fun and all but I REALLY miss RWD. When I first bought my WRX in 07, I feel in love with the AWD instantly. Last month, my buddy gave me a ride in his supercharged 05 M3......GAME OVER! LoL

Comment

Signed up.

Comment

all of the subaru guys actually made our own forum (WFC) because of all the **** we were getting on some of the other forums.
                    Same for us.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      Same for us.
                      I'm beginning to see a pattern
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

dont get me wrong, subys are really fun and all but I REALLY miss RWD. When I first bought my WRX in 07, I feel in love with the AWD instantly. Last month, my buddy gave me a ride in his supercharged 05 M3......GAME OVER! LoL
                        I've never known the joys of owning a RWD car , had a gti FWD, my e30 RWD but i never drove the car and i fucking ***** it, and my R32 AWD

Comment

god i need to take pictures of my car soon. i want to post pictures of it sooooo bad. lol. hopefully this weekend.

Comment

everybody hates on us so we have all ventured off together. legit forum and site you guys got goin here. keep spreadin the fitment love!

Comment

hopefully some WFC x StanceWorks stickers will be dropping soon

Comment

Working...
                              X