More camber on my 46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More camber on my 46?

Yoo does anyone know if its possible for me to add some more neg camber on the rear to my 46?
    its already got the natural camber from lowering of corse but i fancy some more. Only thing iv come across is lower control arms which are designed to correct the neg camber instead of giving more :/
    anything out there, or any methods [shims, washers etc]
    cheeeeers
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

I've never seen adjustable rear control arms for the e46 that didn't allow more negative camber to be dialed in.

example: http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-323...aign=postreply

Comment

ahh sweet, tbf iv only done quick google and ebay searches, all my results said +1 - +3
      i will have a search again for something based here in the uk, cheers for that

Comment

I know UUC and Turner Motorsports both sell them too, but they aren't UK based.

Comment

holy crap how much camber is that!? yeah should do me fine haha

Comment

I have no idea, but that's after 6hours of cider at modified nationals with equally stupid friends.

Comment

You can get a little with your standard set up, there's a eccentric bolt, just max it out both sides as it doesn't give much but I think it'd be enough to get your tuck on a bit more.

Comment

I like this thread.

Comment

Fuck me!

Comment

can someone explain how the eccentric bolts work? :/
                    i had a look tonight and i dont understand how turning a bolt can add more camber
                    im stoooopid

Comment

unnecessary camber is unnecessary

Comment

but its not unnecessary, i would like to get the arch sitting pretty much on the rim. just pulling the arches wont really achieve this due to the lack of big stretch [205 toyo on a 9] and the shape of arche. iv hammered them FLAT, chopped the joining areas where the bumper meets the arches and shaved the rear bumper itself. only option is more camber..

Comment

this is what im contending with. Rubbish Toyos with there huge rim protector/lip bit. even with more pulling i cant see it working. just a bit of camber i thought would get me a bit closer, no?

Comment

Try a roller first, it'll fix the ripple and give you enough fo sho

Comment

Working...
                            X