Well, I guess I never did an official intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess I never did an official intro

So some things have changed since I joined the site. Originally I was going to be working with a project e38 750iL but that's gone down the drain. Was going to cost too much to keep it on the road with the fuel tank needing replacement, a new key, an intake manifold gasket and a new water pump. Not to mention the failing auto leveling suspension which would have been replaced anyhow. My mom's Camry just died so the Parents took over the loan and are in a much better place to give it the care she needs.

That leaves me with my daily driven Tiburon. This car is actually the reason I made it over here. Thanks to Tyler with his amazingly stanced Tib. I'm a member on Bf.c as well and was totally familiar with all of Mike's amazing machines from that site too however.

So onto the car. It's an 06 Moonlit Blue GTV6. Not much in the mod department other than the roof spoiler and splitter being the expensive items. It has a system and a bunch of little things here and there. The wheels are stock to the 07-08 Tibs, and it had them when I got it which is cool because I really like them.

And pictures.

(I apparently forgot to add stroke to this one)

As far as what's on the list now is a set of coilovers, and then wheels. I don't think I'll really take it any further than that as I'm in desperate need of an HD Camera to start my other hobby/career in video production.

Shots were taken with a 1d MKII and shot in RAW so I'd love any advice you could give on my photo skills as well.

Thanks
    Paul

Clean clean. Wheels are meh, but if you like 'em then go for it. Welcome
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Yeah I mean I like them compared to the stock for my year wheels. I have plans for some Tenzo DC5 wheels in bronze in the future.

Comment

Didn't know you had a tib

Comment

nice pics. ISO looks off to me, just a little

Comment

ISO was 400, so not too terribly high.

And yeah Sean I do. I've always DD'd the Tib, e38 was fun while it lasted.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

I like it!
                All it needs, like you said, is a set of coils & some dish & it'll be looking schweet!

Comment

Haha, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever knew what you drove. Re-Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X