airlift bag struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airlift bag struts

im most likely putting the civic on air, only way i can stay as low as i am and not destroy the car anymore then it is...... i need to know if the air-lift bag/strut kit will let me lay my car out, its a 92 civic hatchback...
    all input is greatly apopreciated
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

with mods, and mucking around, any airbags will be able to lay any car on the ground.

Comment

theres already a lot of cut stuff haha i just want bags that will lay the body on the ground
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Don't think the kit would lay you on the ground, but if you have a decent fab skills and all the right tool I can set you up with some universals that will make your car lay out. Its just your end of the deal to make sure everything clears. Let me know.
        Jesse Jenson
        Air Lift Company
        West Coast Sales Manager
        jjenson@airliftcompany.com
        www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

how low does the airlift (not the universal build kit) kit for the civic lay out?

Comment

Originally posted by pucancakes View Post
            how low does the airlift (not the universal build kit) kit for the civic lay out?

Here's a picture of the Air Lift Civic kit. It goes low but it doesn't necessarily lay out. Like Jesse said, if laying frame is what you want to do you're better off going with one of the Air Lift universal setups.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Also on Air Lift

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
              X