How much are thes worth? BBS RG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are thes worth? BBS RG

Well ive got a set of BBS RG, Just spent some time looking at the post "making it fit" and saw this link for BBS rims.
    Well scrolling down. I see "Rare race wheels" And notice ive got thos rims, the BBS RG.
    All i know is they where on the car when it was imported from germany, And im just wondering. They are 18x8,5 5x120 et38.
    Could be quite cool if they where worth a nice penny or two.
    Tryed searching for it, but i can only find other rims, the RG-F,RG-R etc etc.
    And in the middle of refurbing them, so i whoud say they are mint, will a little curb rash on two of them.

A picture.

Linkie.
    Last edited by Zic; 10-10-2009, 12:18 PM.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Id say between $800-1100, or at least that's what I've seen them priced at.

Comment

Absolutely nothing, just give them to me

My guess is around $1,000

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Aigth, thanks guys.

Tho are they rare? Ive seen two types, the one with open face, where you see the lugnuts, and thes that ive got, with a screw on cap.

There are RG and RG-II, i think the diffrent is in how the spokes connect to the barrel, and you can get both open/closed centers of both.
        Last edited by Zic; 10-11-2009, 02:25 PM.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

They look great.
          -Nick

Comment

those are RG-II's becuase they have the full center cap that covers the lugs there out of production witch is why you cant really find them...there not rare but at the same time there not overly common eather great wheels tho

Comment

Working...
            X