SW:UK Northern meet - March.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW:UK Northern meet - March.

Just throwing this out, if anyone is up for a meet around the Manchester area? Mini meet style? Not sure how many people are around here?

Thoughts?

Laz
    SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

I'm in swansea, so pretty far into wales. ):

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

Thanks.....lol

Could always meet Chester/Wrexham?
      SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

i know its a ballache to come down to mk but they are meant to be moving around the country each time.. i think the reason behind it being in mk is so that we build a more solid foundation? not shitting on your mini meet but the main ones this month. don't wanna make it too common otherwise people will be like "what's the point in me driving all that way when i can just wait for a local one" just my thoughts feel free to disagree.
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

I know, I know. It was me that suggested the central meet lol. But if were going to take it off in the UK, we need to start developing local meets as well as UK meets? Having two UK meets one after the other is a bit odd. But I'm still going to it lol. It would just be sick if we can sort out area meets etc, I know what your saying though mate.
          SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

i never really thought of it the way you are though

would be cool to have regional meets and then once every 3 or so months have a uk meet that moves around each time involving every one!
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Problem with regional meets is most people local to you, you actually know lol compared to America, the entire country is smaller than some states...

MK has been chosen recently as there is a lot of members around London way, and its dead centre between the Midlands and south, close to the M1 etc. We'll see what feedback we get about a location next time. Just makes sense to keep them that little further south unfortunately, most shows are central/south as this is where the majority of cars seem to reside.

Still, nothing stopping you, so go for it. There are a few that are a bit too far north to make it to MK, so try and get hold of those? Maybe move it upwards from Manchester a little

Comment

I don't have a problem with MK lol! I think I suggested it in the first thread? But it would be better to start regional meets to happen say every month, then UK meets every few that was all I is saying!

So is anyone out there???

Laz
                SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

This has taken off well...lol
                  SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

I'm always up for a mini meet, plus I get my new coilovers this week so even more keen.

Theres nowt wrong with mini meets, and they're never going to distract people from the big regional ones because they simple won't be as good lol.

Also the roads are shitter up north lol

Comment

hi people
                      im new on here haha
                      this happening
                      im from sheffield so not all that far from me

Comment

Yes guys, we need to sort something out. Where abouts do you fancy meeting?
                        SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

krispy kremes traffor centre. jobs a gd'un lol

Comment

Ok lads, when do we want to sort this out? How does this weekend sound?
                            SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Ok, here is the plan. Trafford Centre this Saturday. First northern meet, boom.
                              SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Working...
                              X