X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthEast Cruise to SOWO

The show happens in Helen GA, and is from Friday May 20th-Sunday May 22nd

Official site can be found here: http://southernworthersee.com/

Other threads about it can be found here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/forumdisplay.php?1159

Stanceworks North East cruise can be found here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14783

um, we can leave whenever, would be cool to get there Friday night, but early Saturday would be cool too I guess. A route can be determined if you guys wanna hit up some of the bigger cities along the way Such as Atlanta etc. umm....so ya I guess lets get a list of who wants to try to make it out and we'll go from there and make a route. Maybe we can get a cabin or w/e or get some rooms next to eachother at the Helendorf and get some N64 games/beer pong going. I prolly have around 3 cars interested in going so far.

The list lol:

1. HWY HNTR-slamd W124 AMG swap + slamd aircooled bug + slamd Volvo 240dl
    Instagram: danimal._
    Mercedes Build Thread
    Falcon Build Thread

Hey man I'm in Atlanta I'm prob gonna leave Friday afternoon...what's the plan? I'll be riding up in a silver mkv GTI bagged with super RS's

Comment

^ I'm in Atlanta as well. If I'm in town I'll wanna go

Comment

Ya dude, we were thinking of making our stop for the night in Atlanta. So if you guys want we could all meet up at Atlanta, then make the cruise that morning into Helen. Also if we do that that means other people coming up from other places could all meet in Atlanta. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread so i'll know when others post.
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Just found out I'll still be out of town

Fuck business trips

Comment

I'm planning on going again this year. I'd love to roll with you guys when you hit Atlanta. I'll be in my blue BMW 6.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by _hmnib5 View Post
              Just found out I'll still be out of town

Fuck business trips
              well that blows

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              I'm planning on going again this year. I'd love to roll with you guys when you hit Atlanta. I'll be in my blue BMW 6.
              ya ok, so I guess we'll just all meet in Atlanta that Friday morning and roll up into Helen. I'll post more details as it gets closer as where we should meet or w/e. I mean or you can throw some ideas up. We'll prolly just stay at a holiday inn or w/e that night. Idk. Feel free to post this on other forums and stuff to add to the roll in.
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Not sure what time I'll be leaving on Friday but if possible, I'll try to jump on board.

Comment

Dunno what time I plan on leaving here Friday. Depends on when my gf gets off her internship. Might have to roll into Helen that evening.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

A Jetta from here in Jacksonville has jumped on the caravan so we now have 5 cars from jax coming I think? I think there's a bunch of VW clubs that are going too so I'll try to drive around town to their separate meets and see what their plans are.
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I mean we don't have to go into helen friday morning, I mean early afternoon would work too, w/e you guys can work out.
                      Mercedes Build Thread
                      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

hey I replied to this thread with sorta a good idea. I mean if you guys could post on that thread that would be better I think, cause, I think that thread gets more views and stuff
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

When you and the rest of the FL guys figure out a good estimation of what time you'll be rolling into Atlanta on Friday, let me know. I'll try and figure out who all from Atlanta is going and when, hopefully we can get a good little convoy to Helen. I know I'll need it if/when my damn car breaks down.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

well the plan is right now that we're gonna be staying the night Thursday in Atlanta and waking up there in Atlanta on Friday, so we'll prolly just be hanging out till around the time you guys wanna meet up and roll out. As far as where you guys wanna meet up, I would just say somewhere that's easily accesible (not too much traffic and close to highway?) and then we would just follow whoever knows the best route to take. As far as where we are staying we might be getting a deal at the embassy suites in downtown ATL for like $20 a night so we'll prolly be staying there on Thursday night.
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Ok cool. I think a spot off of 85 North/GA 400 would work. Let's say the Northpoint mall in Alpharetta? From there it's pretty much a straight shot to Helen.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                              X