Halp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp

So I put the racelands on today, but my 15" bottlecap looking stock wheels are hitting the perch, enough so that it won't roll. I know I need spacers of some sort, but what would you guys reccommend? I'd like to get this done sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

I reccomend a set of 17x8 et15 BBS RNs... BUT if not, I would go witha 5 or 8mm spacer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
      I reccomend a set of 17x8 et15 BBS RNs... BUT if not, I would go witha 5 or 8mm spacer.
      You tricky sonovabitch

So if I were to order some 8mm spacers for the fronts it would most likely solve my problems?

Or maybe 5mm since its like 40 bucks cheaper
      Last edited by schroedin; 10-08-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Don't worry, it's gonna trim off the part of the tire you don't need. lol

Comment

But it's the wheel, not the tire

Comment

I would just get cheap, lower offset wheels. Like the 16'' style 5's. Those are dirty cheap and should solve your problem and look 100x better at the same time. ;-)

Comment

I want it to be fixed soon though, plus if I got wheels I'd have to buy tires as well. 16"s are in the works though, some of the ones off an E38 hopefully.

Edit. Something like thizzzzz
              Last edited by schroedin; 10-08-2009, 09:50 PM.

Comment

10mm spacers have been ordered, hopefully that fixes the problem.

Comment

Yeah, those are the wheels I was talking about. I didn't know what to call them so I just said 16'' style 5's. If anyone knows whether or not those will fit over e36m front brakes, let me know.

Comment

Yeah, 10s should fix your problem, I know with my stock wheels and spacers it looked odd, cause my rears were tucked in so far, and my fronts were nearly flush. If you're getting new wheels tho, don't worry about it. BTW thoes look like a good choise.

Comment

Working...
                    X