coffee, food or something? in wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee, food or something? in wa

anyone up for grabbing coffee or something someday of the week? too much time on my hands
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

well... theres a pretty big crew down here in the greater seattle area... you'd have to be a lil more specific cause theres usually shit goin down most parts of the week... monday nights theres chipoltle meet in bellevue usually a good turn out, then random outings during the week, and same with the weekends... new comers are always welcome as long as 1. you dont drive a buick lucerne 2. well, there isnt really anything else.

Comment

yea. lucernes can fuck off

Flickr

Comment

So, my Pontiac Vibe is OK?
        [

Comment

uh... only cause its you... but no...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
            well... theres a pretty big crew down here in the greater seattle area... you'd have to be a lil more specific cause theres usually shit goin down most parts of the week... monday nights theres chipoltle meet in bellevue usually a good turn out, then random outings during the week, and same with the weekends... new comers are always welcome as long as 1. you dont drive a buick lucerne 2. well, there isnt really anything else.
            Awsome! usually i'm not south on mondays but will be this upcoming. what time is chipolte?
            Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
              Awsome! usually i'm not south on mondays but will be this upcoming. what time is chipolte?
              its the chipoltle on 4th ave in bellevue and it usually goes down around 7 till 9ish... I havent been going over the winter but I pop in every now and then...

Comment

also how many bellinghampsters are on here?

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I feel like a noob asking this but what the hell... Is there any place that states the weekly meets? Times and places? Id love to come out when I get my new set up on...

Comment

Theres uh... Well... No... But there is like 100 local forums and word of mouth, and facebizzle, besides that... Uh... Well no besides that.

Comment

there are no meets in the PNW. Everyone stays indoors 24/7

check out the site in my sig.. there's a few people around Bellingham on there.

also, I like your sig
                      Last edited by joel; 02-21-2011, 06:39 AM.
                      [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

do the chipotle meets still go on? i used to remember seeing you guys show up all the time when i worked at the jamba juice next door

Comment

the meets are still happening.. but they've been occurring at different locations as of late. I haven't been able to go for a few months so I'm not very in tune with what's happening right now
                          [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

ah right on, i remember seeing some sick cars coming and just wanted to leave work and talk cars

Comment

Originally posted by joel View Post
                              there are no meets in the PNW. Everyone stays indoors 24/7

check out the site in my sig.. there's a few people around Bellingham on there.

also, I like your sig
                              thanks. is the guy with the jetta wagon at the bellingham dealer on here?

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X