Bags on h&r's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bags on h&r's?

Is it possible to run bags on h&r coilovers? And if so has anybody done it? Post some pic's also thanks!

Universal air suspensions bags work with most coilovers, i know people run them on KW's and HKS so i dont think it should be a problem you could always email them to make sure, they're very helpful

Comment

Yes, Tek had that setup on his MK4 for a while

IMG_8598 by aar0n., on Flickr

Tek and Tall Dave by aar0n., on Flickr

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

^^^'by any change do you have pics of the strut setup?

Comment

bump

Comment

it would look like any other strut with a Universal Air Susepension Aeor Sport bag on it

Comment

seems like no one really posts set ups after they have done the install on an audi you constantly see rear set ups for the golf's

Comment

they're very helpful

Last edited by Laurel421; 09-15-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by a4edwin View Post
                  seems like no one really posts set ups after they have done the install on an audi you constantly see rear set ups for the golf's
                  Golf's don't have struts in the rear, the shock is separate from the spring. Depending on what Audi you have, it might be tough to run a bag over setup in the rear.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                    Golf's don't have struts in the rear, the shock is separate from the spring. Depending on what Audi you have, it might be tough to run a bag over setup in the rear.
                    Would it be possible to run the universal air bags in the rear of a B5 S4 since the spring is not separate from the coil.
                    Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                    ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
                    #BODENARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Uberwagen View Post
                      Would it be possible to run the universal air bags in the rear of a B5 S4 since the spring is not separate from the coil.
                      The Aero Sports are very wide so I'm pretty sure they will rub on your inner wheel well since that is the closest spot to the spring itself. The Air Lift rear struts for a B5 use a sleeve style bag so it could be possible to modify one of their universal kits but I really dont know how much, if any, money you would be saving by going in that direction.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Thats what I thought. I'm willing to see once I get around to actually putting my air setup together.
                        Brilliant Black S4 Avant
                        ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
                        #BODENARMY

Comment

200 bucks give or take just for bags. 1300 for front bagyards and 1700 for awd rears how is that cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel421 View Post
                            they're very helpful

pics dont work

Comment

Working...
                            X