need help on hardlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on hardlines

Hi all, my car is on Airforce air suspension. I saw some really really nice hardline setups lately and now I want to do it too, just for the compressor and tank. The problem is, I have zero knowledge about air suspension. I did do the installation of my air-sus myself but as some of you may know airforce is a bolt on kit so it was pretty easy to install. So im just wondering if anyone here could guide me through the hardline install. I am absolutely clueless as to what sort of copper tubing should I get? what size? which fittings I should use, etc etc. And addition to my bolt on kit, i want to add a water trap, an air in valve in case compressor failed, a valve for air hose, and a pressure gauge. If anyone knows where I should buy parts for these even in the states, i dont mind paying for shipping to Australia too.

ANY help would be very very appreciated

Thanks!!

I only know hydraulic hardlines, but definitely do stainless over copper. Looks much cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
      I only know hydraulic hardlines, but definitely do stainless over copper. Looks much cleaner.
      i read that stainless is alot harder to bend than copper, apart from looks, what are the advantages of using stainless?

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        i read that stainless is alot harder to bend than copper, apart from looks, what are the advantages of using stainless?
        I don't know. I think copper looks a little half-assed, in my opinion...

If you use .035 (what hydraulics guys use...don't know about air) thickness and a decent bender, you shouldn't have issues...

Something like this:

Comment

Also look at this thread for more info, yes its for hydraulics but it tells you what you need and gives tips
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

If you are serious dude, then I might be able to help you. A friend and I have been toying with the idea for a while now and I will be doing a hardline setup in the legend... So if you want, hit me up via PM and we'll go from there. You wont need anything from the US, everything is already in aus to do it.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
              thats pretty subjective.

i enjoy the color of copper especially when polished and in no way is it half assing. its just preference. by those standards what does that make the regular dot air line?

its just a few cents cheaper and has never failed anyone of the dozens and dozens of setups i see on a weekly basis.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lets keep this informative not a pissing match of which is better, if youve got valid points of benefits of one over the other but lets hear it, but leave subjective opinions out of it that will help keep the thread on topic...

Comment

Working...
                X