Car of the meet. Whats yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car of the meet. Whats yours?

The way this thing rolls is just insane. Owner top bloke too.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Two completely different styles, but tough choice none the less

attention to detail on this beaut just blew me away.

although, i saw this at vw action last year, and it looks even better now...

Comment

them beetles above just look out of this wordly AMAZING

Comment

My fav's were the passat and the bug's, opposites too but both so good

edit: AND scene's BM
        Last edited by Anonymoose; 02-07-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

josh's 46, silver 46 estate, passat and that black mazda drop top, something about a abused car that stands out to me lol

Comment

Haydens 46 estate was crazy, on the roll just looked incredible
            always loved the bagged silver passat too so it was nice to see that
            the green 36 estate was so cool too, shame it didnt stick around longer
            L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
              Haydens 46 estate was crazy, on the roll just looked incredible
              always loved the bagged silver passat too so it was nice to see that
              the green 36 estate was so cool too, shame it didnt stick around longer
              ha ha, cheers dude, the green 36 is mine, didnt really hang about as our company was really hungover from a party the night before and kept moping and complaining, doh!.

i really liked the turn out, it was so cool. Ive just come out of a 14 year relationship with vw's, air and watercooled, but this scene kicks everything else out the water, and ive just found new love in bmw's, they're just so workable!

my fave cars have to be the silver 46 touring, that rear end is just crackers, the blue 46 coupe NICE, and that white 200sx, the audi estate needs some props too!

Cool meet tho and i really am lookin forward to the next one wherever it is and whenever, i'll defo be stickin about a bit longer this time and will get to speak to some of you guys

BIG PROPS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, well done you guys!!!!!
              Last edited by comptonarsenate; 02-08-2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

No love for me? haha.

I gotta say either Josh or Haydens, tough choice between the two. That Passat was nice, but VWs don't really impress me too much. E36s are kinda cool. Beetles were too sick though. Also liked the Avant..

Edit, in light of Chris's post below, forgot about that Scoob, that was my car of the meet. Spoilerless and it would be perfection.

Comment

The bug eyed scooby did it for me, all it needs is a front splitter scraping the floor and its 100% perfect in my eyes.
                  Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

argh too many to choose! Jorge yours is just cool as flip, looking forward to see where you take it next
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

i quite liked the scene BM, just so simple but an impact none the less! the black mazda vert was hard too!

Comment

Originally posted by comptonarsenate View Post
                        ha ha, cheers dude, the green 36 is mine, didnt really hang about as our company was really hungover from a party the night before and kept moping and complaining, doh!.

i really liked the turn out, it was so cool. Ive just come out of a 14 year relationship with vw's, air and watercooled, but this scene kicks everything else out the water, and ive just found new love in bmw's, they're just so workable!

my fave cars have to be the silver 46 touring, that rear end is just crackers, the blue 46 coupe NICE, and that white 200sx, the audi estate needs some props too!

Cool meet tho and i really am lookin forward to the next one wherever it is and whenever, i'll defo be stickin about a bit longer this time and will get to speak to some of you guys

BIG PROPS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, well done you guys!!!!!
                        man your car was just epic. Sat so so well, lowest 36 there for sure, i watched you drive off up the road and couldnt see daylight under it. Clearance issues much?

I was the tall bloke taking plenty of pics of it, check my meet pics in the showroom.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Car of the meet for me, which doesn't fall under the RH umbrella had to be Ben's Imprezza, loved how it sat and like the fact he's kept the wing on despite everyone taking it off nowadays. Good work.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

ihmo, I like almost all the cars there.

Haydens for it looked nuts 'hovering' rather than rolling.
                            The red mk2 that was next to mine, because of the play we had.
                            The middle beetle just because adjustable beam status rocks.
                            The passat on bently rims sat really nicely, understated and simple.

Oh who am i kinding i can't pick.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                              ihmo, I like almost all the cars there.

Haydens for it looked nuts 'hovering' rather than rolling.
                              The red mk2 that was next to mine, because of the play we had.
                              The middle beetle just because adjustable beam status rocks.
                              The passat on bently rims sat really nicely, understated and simple.

Oh who am i kinding i can't pick.
                              We did have a good play on the way

Comment

Working...
                              X