Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Kendrie Withers

"Kendrie Withers Needs Your Help!

I need your help to get to the 2009 Speedo Cup.

Speedo Cup (USA Water Polo Home
    ) is a premier tournament for qualifying teams across the country. Our local club will be sending its top players to compete and bring the championship home to San Diego. As a 12 year old, it is both a privilege and an honor to be selected to compete in this tournament designed for 14 year old male and female athletes. Since I am a late roster addition, I have not been able to participate in the normal fundraising. My parents are only allowed to pay a portion of the trip and I am supposed to earn the rest. The tournament will take place November 14-16 at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

As a first time participant and surprise roster entry, I am asking for sponsors to help me financially make the trip with this select group of girls from San Diego. My financial obligations include airfare, hotel, transportation, coaches…and of course food. If we can generate enough support to get me there, any additional support will help get one of my parents to the games as well.

I need to provide at least $1000 to cover just my portion of the teams fees. Any donation that you could make on my behalf would be greatly appreciated. The president of the San Diego Shores Water Polo club (San Diego Shores Water Polo Club), Doug Peabody, confirmed that any contributions should be made out to “San Diego Shores Water Polo” and he will provide a receipt for a tax write off since San Diego Shores Water Polo is a non-profit organization.

All checks should be sent to my Mom and she will take them to the club office and mail back receipts.
    Tracy Withers (Kendrie-SD Shores)
    3319 Kearny Villa Lane
    San Diego, CA 92123

Or you can paypal@tmwithers2@yahoo.com with any donation.

Everything helps from $1.00 to $100, so if you can help me out, I would appreciate it.

This tournament is a tremendous opportunity and a gateway to my future in water polo. At this once in a lifetime opportunity I will get to meet and play in front of college scouts, National team coaches even Olympians! Please be a part of my very rare and prestigious opportunity.

Thank You,
    Kendrie Withers"

I already kicked the first $1000 guys, see if you can dig deep to find a buck or two to help her out. She and I, would greatly appreciate it.

On a side note, Kendrie scored a goal today in her teams final qualifying game before Speedo cup. They won 9-4 and will be the top seed from California going into the Speedo cup.

In addition, if you have concerns about the validity of this thread, Sean Dub, Brian, Brad, and Southpaw (Brandon) all members of this forum know that my daughter travels frequently for elite water polo tournaments
    Last edited by Pswirley; 10-04-2009, 04:38 PM.

Bump.

I'll see if I can come up with somethin to help you out bro

Comment

this is cool as hell and i did not know your daughter did this!

this is nick from wi btw.. will support the cause via paypal
      Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

paypal'd some moneys. good luck!
        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
          paypal'd some moneys. good luck!
          Got your donation and your note. Kendrie appreciates the help and you should be receiving a thank you card from her in the future.

Thanks again, and lets go guys follow frinks lead. A bunch of littles add up to a lot.

Already halfway there in two days. Lets get Kendrie to Michigan.

Also, anybody in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area that is interested in a photoshoot/hangout hit me up via pm. I will be getting in on Thursday Nov 13th and leaving on Tuesday Nov 17th.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Got it.

You guys are awesome, keep em coming.

Comment

Just got another paypal from boligrafo123.

Thanks for your donation and support

We really appreciate it.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Kendrie had two local games yesterday and has 3 more today.

Comment

Working...
                    X