Sw:uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sw:uk

Right so a few of us have been talking about having a stand/ club display at Hellaflush in July, and maybe at some other shows this summer.

I've already mentioned that I know a sticker maker, and can get us some done on the cheap - I'm going to come up with a couple of designs (i'm pretty good at that kinda stuff) and ill stick them up on here, once were set on the main design ill mail mike (stanceworks owner) and get it all Ok'd, and was going to offer any profits from sticker sales to go towards the site maintenance etc.

I can also potentially get corrugated plastic displays made (i'll find an example of what i mean), but essentially this thread is for everyone to project ideas or any form of contribution to making SW:UK a recognised club and a successful display at shows.
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Sounds like you have the sticker situation figured out I'll do my bit to promote it up in Scotland.

Also, if anyone that is going to Hellaflush, and would like some pictures of their car, I'm more than willing to help you. Send me a pm and we can discuss

Comment

Well if you ever come down to a meet later on in the year, once we're a bit more established, theres definatly going to be a need for a good set of pics to promote SW:UK for a possible feature on here

Comment

I PM'd one of the Admins earlier, and they said if we can kickstart the scene in the UK they will see what they can do to help from across the pond

So make sure you support.

Not sure we need full designs, drop a PM to Rally who I think does the Stancedesign stuff and ask him if he can stick a UK onto the end of some of the current designs. We aren't rebranding or making anything new, its just representing the community wherever we go.

Comment

Why don't you just order stickers from the Stancedesign site? Andrew ships internationally.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Already got mine lol

Comment

Yeah I'm in talks with another of the mods, and he said once we get a bit more of a following (see how the 6th goes) then he will look at running a feature or more devoted section to SW:UK, along the lines of the aussie lot - lowly gentlemen, which would be pretty cool.

Lets get the 6th out of the way, and then I'll chat to Rally and see what designs we can come up with

Comment

THIS sounds awesome..
                I'll follow... but im gunna have to stance some more

Comment

Yeah, Chris thats what Ben said to me too.

Don't know if we are commited enough for that just yet lol but hopefully we'll be able to get a good representation at the shows this season. Another big one will be DC11, June 19th I think. VW/BMW meet so perfect for the majority of us.

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Not sure we need full designs, drop a PM to Rally who I think does the Stancedesign stuff and ask him if he can stick a UK onto the end of some of the current designs. We aren't rebranding or making anything new, its just representing the community wherever we go.
                      Yh good shout, was gonna suggest the same.

Im in on this
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Whereabouts is DC11 going to be held?

Comment

I like where this is going, can't make it down for the 6th coz i'm in blackpool that weekend but i'm gonna come down for HF UK an DC11.

Also I don't think we need to have new stickers made as I think it would be better to represent SW as a whole. I'm sure if you asked Mike nicely he may be willing to send some stickers f.o.c/cut price as we would be publicising his website. Just an idea.
                          Last edited by nellydragracer; 01-26-2011, 03:57 PM.
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                          Internet high five for you.

Comment

Re: nellydragracer

The aim as far as I'm aware is for us to head in the same direction as the lowly gentlemen - the australian stanceworks, so some Sw:UK stickers promoting the UK side of thinds would be better than just stanceworks. I'll rep both probably anyways.

Comment

Do you get to come up with your own name like the 'lowley gentlemen'?

Comment

Working...
                              X