ForSale: Nikon D300 / Bag / Acessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForSale: Nikon D300 / Bag / Acessories

Going to be selling this soon. My immaculate Nikon D300. I love this thing so much, but I'm upgrading to a D700. I just wish I could keep the D300 as well

- Including an "upStrap" shoulder/neck strap. High quality nylon nit and leather supports. Detachable halfway through.

- Two 2gb SanDisk CF cards and one 1gb Sandisk CF card.

- A nice little carrying bag for up to 10 CF cards. Folds apart and has two sides.

- A case logic carrying bag with room for one DSLR and 2 lenses, and lots of smaller accessory space. (Absolutely unused / brand new)

- All original D300 boxing, and manual with all original accessories that came with it including the battery charger/cable and the battery itself. (mini USB cable, and some other things I cant recall)

- 3000 clicks on camera. I didnt use it as much as I should of. But im planning on stepping up my Photography time. One of main reasons im upgrading.

Some quick pics.

Any specs of white or such you see are just lint/dust from wiping it off. Lint sticks to the nikons speckle finish and rubber easily. But its worth it because it feels so damn nice in hand :drool:

The bag has a suspension system for the camera area. I dont have it in in the picture, but its so the camera hangs, lense side down, so if you ever drop the bag, the camera doesn't take as much shock.

Some shots Ive taken -

1400 SHIPPED (PayPal only. Add 3%)

Thanks

Frank

Thanks!

Frank
    Last edited by TheCarLessDriven; 10-02-2009, 06:12 PM.
    himynameisfrank

Flickr

You have to have an account there.
    Just letting you know

Comment

You talking about e46fanatics?? Of course I have an account there. I have almost 10k posts

edit: ohh wait, now I see haha. I'll just copy/past then.
      himynameisfrank

Flickr

Comment

lol yea I meant since you linked the post, we needed one to see it.
        wish i had an extra 1400bucks laying around! lol
        Last edited by RD408; 10-02-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

3000 clicks? That's damn near new. Upgrading quickly!
          GLWS.

Comment

I wish i could go FF

Comment

Hrmmmm

I have been toying with a switch to Nikon and also toying with going FF...

HRMMMMM

Comment

Working...
              X