Cutting Springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting Springs?

Thinkin bout cuttin my springs for my 323is e36. Just for a month or so till my tax return comes in. I can't stand seeing it stock height right anymore. It makes me wanna cry. How bad is it to cut them and would any major damage happen if I did?

ehhh youll end up bouncing depending on how.far.you cut, youll ruin your struts very fast, and having a lower compression rating ie* 12kg spring then you cut, say it has 6kg makes it for a not so good ride

Comment

There are threads that discuss cutting springs, I suggest you search and read..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Comment

just fucking do it.

i did, and it was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 4DGS View Post
            I lol'd.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

NOOO

Comment

Comment

^ best signature ever

Comment

i've done it a few times, you're giving up ride quality but honestly we all give up a little of that by slamming the fuck out of our cars lol. just do it.
                    WFC #283 RUB SCRUB & RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by fuckin jerry View Post
                      you're giving up ride quality but honestly we all give up a little of that by slamming the fuck out of our cars lol. just do it.
                      Hm, while this is true, those who do things properly tend to give up far less.

Comment

"JUST SAY NO TO CUTTING SPRINGS" This advertisement was paid for by local Automobile Aftermarket Association.

Comment

Working...
                        X