Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laser Interceptor Laser Jammer Group Buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Interceptor Laser Jammer Group Buy!

Hey guys, like MBworld and the m5 forums, i got a laser interceptor group buy started. Many of you have probably seen it on e46f and bf.c, but i wanted to open it up to you guys too. Prices are as follows:

LI Dual GB Price is $625. Retails $700.00 (Saving $75)
    LI Quad GB Price is $1075. Retails $1225.00 (Saving $150)

LI Dual HP (High Power) GB Price is $1250 Retails $1400.00 (Saving $150)
    LI Quad HP (High Power) GB Price is $2050 Retails $2450.00 (Saving $400)

There is NO MINIMUM to how many people we have, so you PM me with your email address and what you want, and i'll give it directly to laser interceptor and they will send you an invoice. there is also a maximum of TWO units at the group buy price.

Tests:

Results:

Product info:

"#1 Laser Jammer in the World 2007 & 2008 as tested by GOL (Guys of LIDAR)!
    Jams all known and most unknown LIDAR devices (US/Euro Patent Pending)
    Laser Interceptor transmitters are more powerful (more than 100 times!) than comparable "look alike" devices
    3rd Generation Laser Interceptor Utilizing a Powerful ARM 32 BIT RISC Microprocessor
    Includes the latest updates and upgrades
    Laser Interceptor CPU BOX is equipped with 4 ports (for up to 4 outer sensors), built in speaker for voice and audible warnings and serial RS232 port for communication with any PC with Windows OS
    RS232 Port enables users to set up various options within the Laser Interceptor and also update the software when newer software is available
    Due to Distributor available Firmware Upgrades as when new Police LIDAR guns are deployed, Laser Interceptor will never become obsolete!
    100% Waterproof
    Welcome sound each time the unit powers up and completes its self test
    Driver will be warned when the vehicles speed is trying to be measured
    Built-in thermo regulation
    Made from black plasticized aluminum
    Includes an optical lens on the front
    Resistant to mechanical damage
    We are the USA's ONLY Authorized LI Dealer - Beware of Unauthorized Resellers Trying to Sell Older, Outdated Versions!
    2-Year Warranty and Upgrades directly though Laser-Interceptor USA
    24/7 Email and Telephone Technical Support"

and i wont link them, but there is a significant number of videos of its jamming ability in the product info section of the website.

We've already had plenty of people order, receive, and install their systems. The system usually ships within a couple business days. Any questions, email or IM or PM me. Happy Jamming!

just wanted to let you know its still open. feel free to pm me with any questions!

Comment

its still open!

Comment

Working...
      X