Airbagit.com/chassis tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbagit.com/chassis tech?

Has anyone had experience with this company? I'm just researching my possible air setup and these guys seem to be fairly decent value.. Obviously you get what you pay for but any comments would help me sus them out.

Airbagit.com

if you can wait and save do it, I have their box unit and controller not the best by any means. I'm redoing my setup this yr(coil bag, accuair). I had to take every bolt n use red loctite to reseal, the co.troller has horrid switches I'm down to 2. lol just save n get uas.

Comment

iirc, they used to be AIM industries....absolute garbage products. back in the day, I had used their airwaves line airbags. they were a macpherson bag and shock combo. one strut started leaking oil within 5k miles and the other bag ruptured because it separated from the assembly. If you are new to the air suspension game, just research aim industries, and you will see people complaining about their stuff all over the internet. their bags, valves, and compressors all were low quality. changing their name buried the horrible reviews all over the net.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Cheers, I would only be using there air management stuff, as I want shockwaves and air over leaf from airride ( my car has the same chassis as a mustang so it would be bolt on). I'm only 18 so I'm not loaded but I guess saving for quality would be a better idea in the long run. Any more feedback would be appreciated

Comment

Had a google. turns out i wont be buying from them cheers lads

Comment

Hahah, yeah I'm glad you did a little more background research. There's a reason why they have to change their name every few years....

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

I would spend a little extra money and go with someone with a better reputation. AccuAir is a sponsor of StanceWorks, Give them a call and see what they can do for you. Great guys over there, really knowledgeable and helpful.
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

From one Aussie to another, Never buy AIM, Airbagit.com, Chassis tech products
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ASD,

what is it your trying to bag??? We have universal kits that fit the bill for pretty much any build. Here is a pic of a 460 I did last year for eshift performance in NJ.

Hit me up if you have any questions dude. I have used our universals on 20+ installs with zero issue. You just need to be a good fabricator. Def need a decent Mig or Tig welder, plasma cutter on hand is a big plus. Aside of that its just measure, cut, and build.
                  Jesse Jenson
                  Air Lift Company
                  West Coast Sales Manager
                  jjenson@airliftcompany.com
                  www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse@AirLift View Post
                    ASD,

what is it your trying to bag??? We have universal kits that fit the bill for pretty much any build. Here is a pic of a 460 I did last year for eshift performance in NJ.

Hit me up if you have any questions dude. I have used our universals on 20+ installs with zero issue. You just need to be a good fabricator. Def need a decent Mig or Tig welder, plasma cutter on hand is a big plus. Aside of that its just measure, cut, and build.
                    Trying to potentially airbag a 1970 Ford Falcon, which is basically a mustang undeaneath.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    From one Aussie to another, Never buy AIM, Airbagit.com, Chassis tech products
                    Yeah, deffinatly got that through my head now

Comment

So is that a leaf sprung rear, and shock through spring front? Trying to remember what my buddies 68' stanger looked like underneath.
                      Jesse Jenson
                      Air Lift Company
                      West Coast Sales Manager
                      jjenson@airliftcompany.com
                      www.airliftcompany.com

Comment

I had good experiences with them.. They have good air-cylinders for cars.. Their block valves do suck-ass b/c I swapped them out for Parker Valves.. Their block valves and plastic fittings that came with the kit sucked really bad.. I had swap over to eai/parker metal push air fittings.. The valves almost leaked instantly...Blew a few fittings too...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse@AirLift View Post
                          ASD,

I don't recommend neewbs fabbing their own air suspension components espec if it has to with cylinder brackets or upper/lower mounts or lower forks b/c if you don't know wtf your doing, thats a dangerous accident waiting to happen...

Comment

Let us know if there's anything we can help with When it comes to air management (or ANYTHING dealing with air suspension) you definitely get what you pay for!
                            Mike Alexander
                            Director of Marketing
                            Mike@AccuAirCS.com
                            (877) 247-3696

Comment

Airbagit.com/chassis tech

Stay far away! I ran their dc7500 compressor for less then 1.5 hours total time since installing it and the connecting rod fell of the bearing. Total junk, when i called they said it was out of warranty and suggested that I buy a rebuild kit. I have seen other post recently of others having the same issue. They showed no concern to make it right. apparently changing their name every couple years is much more important then quality and customer loyalty.
                              You get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                              X